Friday 6 January 2012

LAND RAIDER CRUSADER WIP

Here's a quick phone pic of a Land Raider Crusader I've been working on (my first Land Raider ever in fact!). The cream areas consist of a base coat of Bleached Bone followed by a wash of Gryphonne Sepia with a final highlight of Skull white.


I don't paint the interiors of my vehicles to my normal standard which is why there are some blotchy areas and heavy highlights, however I must say that I'm quite pleased with how the engine block at the back came out. Hopefully I'll get some more pictures up once the whole thing is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog!

    Im following you!

    You can follow me too !

    http://malditoduendeminiatures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be to your usual standard, but to me, it's already a really cool looking interior.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...