Wednesday 18 April 2012

HONOUR GUARD WIP

Here are some WIP photos of where I'm up to on the Honour Guard!


As you can see all of the Gold and most of the other details are done. I've still got to highlight the black and finish other things like the power weapons and bases but all in all I'm quite happy with how these guys are turning out.


I also managed to snap a photo of the Scabbard I made from plasticard and rivets (the Fabricator General would be proud!). My i-phone's camera was insufficient to capture it in proper detail but none the less I'm still quite chuffed with it!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

P.S. Some of the more eagle eyed of you will have noticed that the banner pole is painted a dark green. Im hoping to paint a marble effect on it and wondered if anyone has any tutorials on how they would do it? I've done one before but want to see if there are better ways out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...