Thursday 20 December 2012

TARTAROS WIP AND DARK ANGELS REACTION

Heres the fourth Tartaros Terminator.


The completion of this guy means that I have now officially done more hobby work in the last two weeks than I have done in the last two months! Posting regular like this with smaller progress has motivated me to get the squad done so I think I'll be doing more mini posts like this one in the future!

DARK ANGEL RELEASES

Photos of the new Dark Angels Releases are up on Natfka's Faeit 212 Blog!


This looks like its going to be an awesome release! I'm really hoping that the Dark Talon above will be a available for all Space Marine armies, I know I'd definitely buy one.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yep ... this is the most hobbying I have seen you do since I started following your blog. Keep it up and looking forward to see them painted. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm finding that blogging often with smaller post much more motivating than the larger posts I usually do.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...