Thursday 3 November 2011

DARK WARDENS: III SQUAD COMPLETE

Well first off I have to say that I had hoped to have made more progress on the Blog than I have done but I'm finding it hard to get used to my new camera. Its not that the camera isn't up to scratch either, more so its to do with me not being able to use it properly. In time I'm sure I'll learn to take great photos with it (and redo the photos of everything I've done so far!) but at the moment free time is short and the time I do have I'd much rather spend painting my models rather than photographing them!

Anyways on to the main part of my post.


I should explain that I'm using the Space Wolfs codex for my Marine army and this 'Tactical Squad' is really a Grey hunters squad. The marine with the golden statue on his backpack Represents the Mark of the Wolfen and Wolf standard war gear options whilst the Marine in the back right has a Meltagun. I will be adding individual Wolf guard battle leaders to this and other tactical squads that I have but they are likely to be the last miniatures I'm going to complete as I'm not 100% happy with the prototypes I've made and are gonna need a fair bit of conversion work to get them how I like them.

As always thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...